Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Homecoming

I was able to be in the parade for BYU Cheer. It was a lot of fun. We had some alumni cheer come back and it was a lot of fun to see them cheer and how excited they were. I love saying hi to the little kids because they get so excited. Also I love being with Cosmo during the parades. I feel special because everyone will cheer really loud and we think it is for the cheerleaders and then we realize that Cosmo is right there. It was neat to be able to be apart of this parade. There were more people that came then I thought would. It was kind of early and cold. It was neat to see BYU supporters out there. I love all the older people that come. They are so fun to interact with! This was really fun to participate in.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

hello hannah. I wish I were able to see you at the parade.

Hannah Ruth Frandsen said...

i wish you could have seen me also:(