Wednesday, March 18, 2009

GO COUGARS:) Go away homework!

Well hello everyone how are you doing? I just thought that I would update my blog since i have not in a very long time. Well I just got done eating at Legends here at the BYU. It is across from the Smith Field House, right next to the Student Athlete Building. They have very yummy food there. I usually get the turkey sandwich on wheat. mmmm:) You should try it!

Well I am very sad that I am not in Philadelphia with the basketball team cheering them on... sad day:( But I wish them luck tomorrow at 12:30 their time (Libby and Stephens time) and 10:30 here in Utah (9:30 for the California residents! )They got an eigth seed. Texas, whom they are playing, recieved a ninth seed so hopefully they will do well! I am sure most of you know what I just explained but i thought that you would be proud of me for know what is going on!
I will keep you informed on their progress! because they are going to progress:)

Well now i must go and do much studying:( there are not that many more weeks left of this semester! WAHOO!!! Then there will be no homework for a while! YES! SUMMER:) and well of course a job... hmmm where should I work? any suggestions? :) love you all!

2 comments:

paul said...

thanks for the shout out to california residents hannah :)

Amy F said...

ooohhh... I am proud of you for knowing wazzup with your team. We cheered the cougs, to no avail. Oh, well...