Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Surprises and My BYU experience

I did not think that getting up for an eight or nine o' clock class would be so difficult. I had early morning classes all through high school and it was fine, but now it is a little bit challenging. I just want to stay in bed! Sometimes 11 feels too early. But it is good for me because I really have to make myself do it. There is nobody there to tell me what to do and I love being able to make that decision on my own. I feel so good when I push myself to do something i really do not want to do.
I was also really nervous to live with two girls I did not know. I have been surprised at how easy it has been and how well we get along! I was nervous they would not like me or that they would really get on my nerves. But that has not happened at all. We all get a long really well and are becoming really good friends. I am really excited to get to know them more.
The BYU experience has been nothing but good for me. I am finding things out about myself I never knew. Also I love having the gosple involved with learning. At first it was really strange, but it has actually really helped me. It is nice to be able to be open about religion with out thinking that you are going get in trouble for mentioning it. Byu has been a lot of fun so far. I am only hoping it gets better!

2 comments:

MJ said...

Oh Hannah, I'm so proud of you. You are really a great writer. Your writing has a lot of voice and honesty.

I had to let you know, I analyzed Jonny. :) He is a blue, medium sized circle. The ladder is going up the circle and is standing on the horse. Pretty neat huh!

Great blog. I'm going to keep checking, so keep me updated.

Hannah Ruth Frandsen said...

thanks mel for the comment about my writing that means a lot coming from you! and yes jonnys analyzation(not a work i dont think...) is very neat!

thanks for all of your help mel! love you!